Then, this week our friends Josh and Kristin Lind were in town, sadly for her grandmother's funeral. We've missed them terribly since they moved to Missouri a few years back, but we're actively praying for their return! I was able to watch Emery, their baby girl who is 1 week younger than Jax, while they were at the funeral. Jax was mesmerized by her.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Fun with friends in December
Two days after Christmas, we had dinner with our friends, the Leyvas. Kyna is a fabulous cook, and her guacamole is to die for. I seriously think it might be on Jason's Top 10 favorite foods list. I'm pretty sure last year I asked him what I wanted for his birthday, and he said, 'Kyna's guac.' It's that good. Our kids are ridiculously close in age (6 weeks and 2 weeks, respectively), and I love getting them all together. Am I sad that the Leyvas are Texas fans? Yes. Does it change the way I feel about them? Only on gameday. :)
Then, this week our friends Josh and Kristin Lind were in town, sadly for her grandmother's funeral. We've missed them terribly since they moved to Missouri a few years back, but we're actively praying for their return! I was able to watch Emery, their baby girl who is 1 week younger than Jax, while they were at the funeral. Jax was mesmerized by her.
Then, this week our friends Josh and Kristin Lind were in town, sadly for her grandmother's funeral. We've missed them terribly since they moved to Missouri a few years back, but we're actively praying for their return! I was able to watch Emery, their baby girl who is 1 week younger than Jax, while they were at the funeral. Jax was mesmerized by her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I love the pictures of Emmy when her eyes are wide open...like "ooh! a camera!" haha...can't wait to see ya tonight. Bella is napping so she'll be on her best behavior.
ReplyDelete