1) Family time. This is the fam at the local diner for breakfast. They serve the best bacon I've ever had in my life. No lie.
The boys aren't quite awake yet...

Momma & the big girl
2) Me time. I spent almost 4 hours shopping! My brother-in-law Travis joined me at the last store. He's awesome to shop with... relaxed, fun, but honest when I need him to be.
3) Couple time. Jason and I went to Mahogany's last night, and I almost asked them for a wheelchair to get me back out to our car. I was that full. It was amazing as usual, and I always feel like such a big girl when I get to dress up for date night. :)
Tonight we celebrated with Jason's family at his parents' house and had a wonderful time. It was a really great birthday weekend - family, food, fun - what more could a 31-yr-old ask for?
Jax playing with GiGi and SueSue
Emerson gets cake... heaven help us all... she was so hyped up on the way home, we have vowed to wait another year before she gets another bite. Just kidding. Sort of.
Momma and Jax, the boy with the thunder thighs.
One more thing before I go... my friend Terra has a fun giveaway right now on her site! Enter if you'd like the chance to win free embroidery!




Aw....my little hobo is all grown up *tear*
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for some good dump cake tonight!! Birthday celebrations continue...with the 'most outrageous rose ceremony EVER'
Love ya. :)
I am sitting here so sad right now because I have just received "The Worst Friend Award" :( I actually happened to think one day this weekend... "I wonder when Becca's birthday is, because I don't think I know that and I should", of course it was Saturday! ;) Well friend, it sounds like it was a good day, and I am so glad because you are worth celebrating for sure!!!! hApPy bIrThDaY BECCA!!!! I am so glad I read this tonight so I can celebrate you when I see you tomorrow :) Love ya a bunch!
ReplyDeleteLeslie~
Sooo glad you had a good birthday! And by the way, you look great hot momma! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Glad you had a great day celebrating.
ReplyDelete-Allison