Emerson was funny in the car to and from preschool today. We were on the road for just a couple of minutes when she announced, "Mommy, you're so cute." Ha! I must admit I was a little flattered that she noticed I had done my hair and put makeup on. Then she said, "And Baby Jax is cute, Daddy's cute, Boomer's cute." Kind of took a little wind out of my sails, but so be it.
Then we were at a stoplight with some construction workers just outside her window. She looked directly at one guy and asked, "Mommy, who's that man?" I told her I didn't know his name and she said, "OH, okay... he's a good man." I asked her how she knew he was a good man. She thought for a second and said, "Is he a Uncle Travis man?" I said no. Then, "Is he a Uncle Jace man?" No. She seemed a little confused and then reassured herself by saying, "But he's a good man, Mommy." I'm sure he is, little talker, I'm sure he is.
so sweet
ReplyDelete