Jason finished his work week off today by meeting us downtown with our wonderful photographer, Kelly Stocksen, for Jax's 9-month photo session. She took us to these awesome abandoned buildings near 5th & Elgin... I can't WAIT to see how they turned out! She has an incredibly artistic eye. Emerson thought it was so much fun getting to run around near the old buildings. She didn't really know what she was doing or where she was going, but she acted like she owned the place. I love the reckless abandon and imagination she has right now. It's really fun to watch.
We left downtown and ate dinner at Monterrey's. Jason has always loved their cheese nachos there, and I'm a huge fan of their spinach enchiladas with veggies. Emerson pretty much only gets a chicken soft taco no matter which Mexican restaurant we frequent, so she loved hers as usual. She always dumps the contents of the taco onto her plate and eats the tortilla first. Yes! Just like her Momma... gotta love those carbs.
Following dinner, Jason took the babes home and I stopped by my favorite consignment store for a name brand pre-sale. I got there about 15 minutes before the store opened, and there was already a line outside of about 15 women, spilling into the parking lot. I immediately started looking around, wondering who I was going to have to fight off at the Size 3 rack. Just kidding. Sort of. I was pleasantly surprised to find that when they opened the doors and we filtered through like cattle, I was the first woman at the Size 3 rack. Score. I found Emerson 6 or 7 outfits and poor little Jax only got a pair of Gap madras shorts. Like he cares. He'd much rather be naked anyway. Typical male. :)
Here's to a great weekend of doing nothing except spending quality time with my sugar daddy and our babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment