I found it as I was flipping through the guide a few nights ago & decided to DVR it for Emerson. She is watching it right now & LOVING it. I'm telling you, the good 'ole cartoons we grew up on just can't be topped. Dora Schmora... Tom & Jerry is ridiculously good. The raw physical violence they employ against each other & the strategy applied to each situation are brilliant.
On another note, I had a wreck last night. Don't go & freak out... it was fairly minor. Thank goodness the kiddos were safely home asleep in bed. My car will probably have to have the front hood & bumper replaced (not cheap, I'm sure). Totally annoying and I am NOT happy about it.
Off to get dinner started. I'm making oatmeal & toast tonight! Don't you just love breakfast for dinner??? I'm lucky to be married to a man who looks forward to meals like this. Makes my life that much easier.
Well I'm gonna be the first to point out that your recent immersion into 'raw physical violence and strategy' may have something to do with the wreck. I dunno...just sayin :)
ReplyDeleteBecca...I'm SO sad for your car. I'm just glad you came away ok and that the only thing that needs to be replaced is something on your car...and not on your face.
Love ya :)
Two very valid points, my friend. I'm just kind of thinking it's too bad that my thighs didn't get damaged in the wreck and have to be replaced. With skinny ones.
ReplyDelete