I just love Kelly, our photographer. As she was texting me to tell me the pictures were ready online, I jumped on the laptop and sat and cried watching the slideshow! I texted her back telling her that her gift of capturing the spirit of my children is something I'll always treasure. She's a fellow believer, and her God-given talent is evidenced in her craft. I love that God gives people such creativity and the rest of us can directly benefit from it!
To view the pictures:
Go to Kelly Stocksen Photography.
Click on 'Enter-the-Site', then 'Proofing.' Enter
011910vanvalkenburg as the password.
Enjoy! And YES, Emerson
is always that happy. She's a ham, just in case you couldn't tell.
Oh my goodness...these pictures are absolutely beautiful!! What a good-lookin' family!!!
ReplyDeleteThose were awesome! Loved Em's cardigan! Starting saving now, I'm having another MJ trunk show March 15! :) I might start saving so Kelly can take my babies pictures! She is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI don't even think words can describe how adorable those pictures are!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness....they are AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteYour family is so beautiful!!
Well I've just gotta comment on your hair hobo. It looked AMAZING. I mean, yea, the kids are stinking gorgeous, and your husband is hot, blah blah blah. But your HAIR...luscious.
ReplyDelete:) Love ya.
Adorable!!
ReplyDeletelove them...all!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are wonderful, especially the family one. What a good-lookin' group!
ReplyDelete-Allison
Fabulous!!! Fantastastic!!! Beautiful!!!! Becca, seriously love, love, love them all!!! You by the way are one gorgeous lady! She is very talented and you are perfect subjects :)
ReplyDelete