So I was sitting here tonight realizing that I hadn't changed my blog background in... well... EVER. So I'm fiddling around with it and trying to make it fun and springy. You might give me a week or ten to get it right, so please be patient as I attempt an update. My favorite update so far? The picture I found of me and my siblings circa, oh I don't know, maybe 1985? Gotta love the first day of school.
Speaking of springy, is it just me or is it taking for-ev-er to get here? I'm ready to play in the yard and take walks and go to the playgound without bundling my children up like little sumo wrestlers. And poor Emerson has to walk by her Barbie jeep every day that we get out of the car. She knows to say, "I'll ride my car when it gets warmer, okay Mommy?" GiGi and SueSue bought it for her on her 2nd birthday, and this will really be the first time she'll be able to drive it. Beware, all neighbors in the cul-de-sac. Maniacal 2-yr-old on the loose in a month or so.
Thanks for all the sweet comments about our pictures. And I know there are quite a few of you who haven't signed up as followers yet... please do! I'd love to know who is still kind enough to be reading after an almost-year of my ramblings!
Y'all have a great weekend. I know I'm planning on it.
Ahhh, where did you find that picture of us?? I love it! Can you please email it to me?
ReplyDeleteI think it was part of the slideshow at our wedding or something... I'll email it to you right now. You were rockin' that tulip romper. And don't you know Jace had on some sweet high-tops. :-) Love you, sis.
ReplyDeletePahahahah! Rompers and high-tops and your sweet fruity patterned skort...man, I miss the 80's! Actually what I really miss are those sweet tans I used to get in the summer as a kid. What's up with this pasty white adult skin?? :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya too.
awesome picture of you and the sibs...but can I just say...dang!! look at your arms!! all of you were so buff...were your parents making you bail hay or something? :)
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you on Sunday, cant wait to have an idol viewing with you...it will be interesting to watch with someone who knows if the people sounds good or not...rabu always asks...do they sound good? he does not have an ear for that sort of thing. ha ha. :)