Sunday, February 14, 2010
My Funny Valentines
Today was a wonderful Valentine's Day, celebrated with my favorite 3 people in the world. Jason and I have had a tradition for quite a few years of getting Chinese takeout on V-Day and keeping it low-key. Our first married Valentine's Day was ruined by me (long story... kind of funny now, but not so funny at the time), so we've agreed that we're going to be non-traditional on this day and skip the expensive dinner/flowers/chocolate crap. Sorry... I know that sounds terrible, but I'm SO NOT a flowers and chocolate kind of girl. And thankfully my sweet husband knows that about me and has for a really long time. So tonight we picked up PeiWei, brought it home, and let the kids open their cards and gifts from the grandparents and great-grandma and great-aunt. Emerson felt like a fancy nancy and kept running through the house with her hands clasped together so she could see both bracelets at one time. So funny! I hope each of you had a great day filled with all kinds of love... now I'm off to force my hubby to watch some sort of sappy movie and then maybe who knows.... hee hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment