



Daddy calls it Jax's 'War Face.' For about the last three weeks, he's been crinkling his nose, showing his teeth, and doing this rapid-breathing through his clenched teeth. It makes me laugh every time, and he's so serious about it. I'm really starting to see some agression coming out in him lately, and he's been yelling "NO!" an awful lot. Emerson and I have taken a liking to the nickname Bruiser for him.
Update on the potty-training front... success still!!! I take her about every hour-and-a-half, and she's been doing so well.
My friend Lisa's house sold, so she's been down in Houston looking at houses with her mom. I'm kind of realizing that her move is actually going to happen, and it kind of sucks. I kind of don't want to think about it, so I'm not going to. I'm going to get dinner ready. I'm making pasta with scallops, and Daddy just called and said he'll be home a few minutes early tonight! Woo-hoo!
First of all...I definitely need a night of Bruiser war faces. So we must plan that very soon. Or as Emmy would say "veddy soon mommy"
ReplyDeleteSecond of all...I'm not ready to think about not being close enough to have emergency dump cake with you, so I choose to live in denial.
That's all.