Sunday, March 21, 2010

Strange

Yesterday Emerson ran from the living room and was gone for a few minutes. I had my back to her when she returned, and about a minute later, I turned around to see this.





She had gone to her room to retrieve a pillow from her bed, then she grabbed two floor mats from the kitchen/breakfast nook and made a little makeshift blankie out of them.

And then this next picture makes me laugh. Until I looked at it for the first time tonight, I had no idea what was going on in the background. I thought I was merely snapping a cute shot of Daddy & Bubba playing together... but no, the 2-yr-old in the tutu is playing with a hot glue gun. I'm going to assume it was unplugged at the time, mostly to clear my own conscience. Because I have NO IDEA.


1 comment: