Sunday, April 18, 2010

Camera

So my new camera came in, and can I just say I adore it? I just did. And I do. I haven't even had the time to delve into all of the fancy-schmancy knobs and dials and what-nots. All I've done is pushed the button and taken pictures. And I love the quality! I have a feeling this camera and I will have a long and fulfilling relationship.



Speaking of cameras, here's a picture of my old camera taken with my new camera. Why, you ask? Well, I just listed my former camera on Craigslist, so if you're interested in it, let me know! I also have the 2 GB memory card I'm including, plus the manual, CD-Rom, cable, battery/charger, etc. This picture is my new camera telling my old camera to hit the road, that there's a new man in town.








So the week ahead is going to be fantastic because Daddy's on vacation! I'm talking real, true, authentic vacation. I don't believe he's taken vacation in like two years, and the boy is tired. Under his leadership, the Tulsa market is the only market in the U.S. to hit its goals already. He's the man. And he's tired. So we're gonna just take it easy this week, and he's gonna squeeze in some golf and fishing, too. So to all of my friends who might be reading this, please know I'm not ignoring you or turning down playdates just to be mean. :) Next week we'll be back to our normal schedule.


Mohawk update: Yes, he's still sporting it even though the sides are definitely growing out. So it's for sure more of a faux-hawk at this point. But it still looks good. This morning at church, a hairdresser named Joni was doing the announcements, and she spotted Jason and she literally stopped mid-sentence and said, "Jason! I love your haircut!" The whole church turned to look. Jason was beaming. I played it up and lowered my head in faux-disgust. I also tried to yell, "He lost a bet," but my comedic timing isn't quite the best and it got lost in everyone's laughter. Don't you hate it when you try to yell something and no one hears?!

No comments:

Post a Comment