I love to shop, but only when I find a bargain. Paying full price for anything just isn't much fun for me, unless it's an item I know I'll have forever. Or jeans. I almost always pay full price for jeans because when I find a pair that actually fits, I buy them on the spot.
This morning Jax and I dropped Emerson off at her Friday preschool, then I made a quick stop at my dentist's office. Turns out I have a filling that has cracked. No wonder I've been having a toothache that somewhat resembles the transition phase of labor. There have been a few nights I've told Jason that all I want to do is take a small crowbar and pry my tooth out of my mouth. Relief is on the way!
We had about an hour to kill after that, so we stopped at the mall. I got a pair of underwear and a large tub of body lotion for $0.89 at Victoria's Secret (thank you coupons), two shirts at Aeropostale for $9 (have never shopped there, but thank you again to a coupon), and $10 off an adorable necklace at Express (thank you, my friend, the coupon).
Then after the kids' naps, we made a quick Walmart run and spent $38 on 8 bags of groceries. (Thank you to the almighty power of price-matching competitors' ads).
Daddy and Uncle Travis should be on their way back from fishing, so I'm off to get dinner ready for the crew.
Tomorrow is Emerson's friend Claire's 3-yr-old Tutu Tea Party at the Rose Cottage. Cannot WAIT to post on that. :)
Uh, Emerson just walked into the office and said, "I'm MEAN!!!" She had her brow furrowed and her hands on her hips. Then she walked off. I'm terrorized on a daily basis, just so you know.
I'd love to hear more about your price matching ads secrets! You're gooood!
ReplyDelete