Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Husband

If you're reading this, I want to wish you a happy birthday and tell you how much I love you. I'm glad you were born 32 years ago, and I'm glad you picked me to spend the rest of your life with. You're the most incredible husband and friend to me, someone I am still passionately in love with and can't get enough of. I'm ridiculously proud of the job you do on a daily basis, how you provide for your family and work your butt off, yet still find the energy to come home and give us your all. Thank you for being the hands-on, engaged, full-of-life daddy that you are. Your children will be incredible human beings because of you.

I hope you enjoyed your day off today - we loved having you home!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment