Monday, April 5, 2010

Jax Birthday Pics

Little Man turns one tomorrow, but we went ahead and celebrated yesterday at Uncle Travis' house. It was a beautiful day filled with more egg hunting, lots of laughing, and of course more toys and clothes than Jax knew what to do with! He's a blessed little boy, that one. I'm reeling from the fact that he's as big as he is already... everything really flies by more quickly the second time around. Everyone told me that, and it's absolutely true. I pick that boy up and squeeze his little face as often as I can because I know my time to do that is limited. He's already started wriggling to get down and crawl, so you'd better believe I'm kissing and hugging and squeezing at lightning speed these days. I miss my newborn. Jaxipoo, the minute I met your Daddy I envisioned having blond-haired, blue-eyed little boys running around. You're even more perfect that I could have dreamed!

So here are a few pictures from the par-tay yesterday. His shirt was monogrammed by my friend Terra. Check out her site- her stuff is amazing!
















No comments:

Post a Comment