Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last few days

Yesterday my friend Kelly and her daughter Anna came over for playtime and lunch. Our two first-borns are starting to play really well together! They both had a great time pouring sand on Jax's hair in the sandbox. He loved the attention!



Then last night I had girls' night out with Leslie and Terra. We had a stinkin' blast! Dinner at Osaka followed by chocolate fondue at Melting Pot. Seriously... my idea of perfection. I had been needing to get out of the house somethin' fierce.



Today we ran a few quick errands, and the adorable miniature donkeys were out in the pasture on our way. Emerson asks about the 'yittle donkeys' every time we drive that way, so she was shrieking with delight when I pulled over for a closer look. Jax just yelled, "Eeee! Eeee!"

We had a quick bite at Arby's where Emerson performed her best Stevie Wonder impression. Not sure where she came up with it, but she enjoys swaying to restaurant elevator music with her eyes closed while trying not to smile. She was straight dorkin' it. Jax just yelled, "Eeee! Eeee!" In this particular picture, Emerson is trying to shove as much roast beef into her mouth at one time as possible.


There you have it, another exciting update in the saga that is my life as a stay-at-home mom. I KNOW you're jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment