Monday, April 26, 2010

Claire's Tutu Tea Party

Saturday was a blast! My dear friend Leslie's little girl Claire was turning three, and Emerson and I were invited to her tutu tea party. Let me just tell you that it was by far the cutest party I've ever been to in my life. It was at the Rose Cottage in Jenks, and I love that place to pieces. It's cozy, girly and pretty, and once you step foot inside you never want to leave.

All of the little girls wore tutus and pranced and danced around outside like little fairies in the trees, and the mommies snapped pictures like the paparazzi. The food was incredible, the cupcakes and petits fours were beautiful, and the girls walked away with the cutest favors I've ever seen.

Leslie, you outdid yourself! Thank you for including me and my girl in such a beautiful day!

*Note: She also made time to edit a few pictures (last two below) and send them to me. She's amazing.

Emerson and Mommy getting ready to leave for the party.

Hammin' it up for Daddy.

The Rose Cottage... I want to move in.

My friend Terra, the monogramming queen, and her daughter Kynlee. Loved her sassy zebra top!

Sitting all nice and ladylike...

Leslie and the beautiful birthday girl.

Playing balloon chase with her friend Addison.

Leslie, I love these last two... so precious!

1 comment:

  1. You make me want to cry! I love you so much dear friend!! I am SOOOO happy that you and your darling Emerson celebrated my Claire's 3rd birthday with us, it was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete