I've been working most of the evening trying to change up this stinkin' blog, so I think I'm finally finished. I really should be in bed right about now, I'm exhausted from being homebound the last few days with Jax's cold and Emerson's pink eye, but I have to tell you about the poop incident today.
Jax, Emerson and I were outside for our first 'pool' day of the year. Our pool is about three feet wide and was perfect for Emerson last year. This year? Not so much... the two of them vying for space in the little circle of water was pretty funny. Anyway, after they finished splashing around, they decided to go over and play in the sand table.
I figured I would just strip them out of their wet swimwear and let them airdry before we went in for their baths, so their little hind ends were enjoying some Vitamin D. After a minute or so, I hear Jax grunting, and that little stinker is squatting down going poop. On the grass. I run over, laughing, and while I'm trying to decide the best way to dispose of his BM, he reaches down and grabs the poop. Ahhh!!! So now I'm grabbing the water hose, squirting down his hands and backside, and then I pick up a plastic sand shovel to scoop up the poop. But no, Jaxipoo (boy, his nickname has new meaning today) isn't quite finished, much to my surprise and amazement. I see him start crouching again, so what did this momma do? I hiked his left leg (to give him more room, of course) and caught the offending waste product in the sand shovel. Classic. I'm really glad no one was there to witness the event.
So now that you're thoroughly grossed out, enjoy your day!
Here are a few pics of them poolside:
Oh, and one more thing... if you are shopping this weekend, here's a 40% off coupon to use at The Limited.
I'm just picturing you catching Jax's poop with the sand shovel, and I'm laughing hysterically! :)
ReplyDelete...like your blog background by the way!