On Saturday, Emerson got the surprise of her life. Uncle Travis, along with his friend and her little girl, picked Emerson up at 11 and took her to Incredible Pizza. Here's the before shot as she prepares her best silly face:
After a couple of hours at Incredible Pizza, they took the girls to the Disney Store in the mall. Emerson has never been there, so Travis said she was a little overwhelmed. Uncle Trav let her pick out a gift, and she chose the Cinderella figurine set. I figure I should have her watch Cinderella this week so she can understand what she's playing with! Here's the after shot (FYI, I've never been able to carry Emerson in from the car without her waking up, so you KNOW the girl was tired):
Uncle Trav, thank you for making our girl feel like a princess for the day. She adores you!
No comments:
Post a Comment