Saturday, August 28, 2010

Recap

I'm so far behind in my blogging, it's not even funny.  Emerson started dance class two weeks ago and preschool this past week, so we've been adjusting to a new schedule two days a week.  She loves her new preschool teachers and so far loves dance class (tap and ballet followed by 30 minutes of gymnastics).  She's literally the only one in her class, so it's been basically a private lesson the past two sessions, but I think we'll be forced to find another class time soon.  As soon as I can find the time to go through my pictures and videos from her first class, I'll post them. 

I'm starting to finally feel like I'm coming out of the woods with my morning sickness.  This is pretty much when it ended with my other two, so each day that I feel better is fantastic.  This was by far the worst thing I've ever had to go through... basically being sicker than a dog for 8-9 weeks is ridiculous in itself, but then you add two little ones to keep up with, and I didn't know how to do it some days.  Thankfully I had friends who continued to invite me to playdates so I wouldn't become a complete hermit... Cristin, Leslie, Kelly, Bryn, you are lifesavers! 

We'll find out in about 3 1/2 weeks whether we've got a boy or girl in there.  I was leaning girl initially, but lately it's a little more boy.  Today I sat down and wrote down each of my pregnancy symptoms (symptoms isn't exactly the right word, but you know what I mean) and put them into a boy & girl category, according to whose pregnancy it reminded me of.  I'm literally 5-5 at this point.  So it'll be a nice suprise either way when we find out!

Found a cute video of the munchkins watching the sprinkler hit the front door... taken about a month ago.  Just ignore the fact that Jax is dressed for what looks like a winter night in July.  Crazy boy is a wild man in the crib, and we do keep the house pretty cool at night.  I could listen to their giggles 24/7.  Makes a momma's heart glad. 

Happy Saturday night to you all.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that video was hilarious! And equally as funny was the fact that Bella (sitting right beside me on the couch) perked up when she heard Emmy's voice and giggles! She started looking all around like 'where's my girl Em?!'

    She may be just a dog...but she knows her BFF's giggle well :)

    Love ya much...hugs to the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so cute! Miss you & Bella girl so much! Can't wait for Bach Pad tonight... let's touch base tomorrow & discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!! Such sweet laughs. Glad you're starting to feel better too.

    ReplyDelete