I almost can't contain my elation that we're finding out what we're having tomorrow. All day long I've had to keep myself from squealing out loud and clapping my hands. I don't know why, but I honestly feel more excited about finding out this baby's gender than the first two. I tried to explain that to Jason this morning, but he thinks I have just forgotten the first two experiences. I don't know... I'm just overwhelmed with joy right now.
Tomorrow is the first day of MOPS this year. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the girls again and meeting new friends. It's a huge relief not to be leading it, and I know I'll enjoy it more just getting to sit and be a part of everything. I really hope little man does okay in the toddler room. Lately he's been freaking out at the church childcare... to the point of them having to text us during service to come get him. A few Sundays ago, he was almost to the point of hyperventilating, he was crying so hard. It's so strange to be going through this, although I know it's a normal thing for most kids. Emerson was just so darn easy and literally never cried at any childcare. I have to admit a small part of me enjoys being needed so much by the sweet boy... sometimes I think Emerson could literally survive on her own without her mother. She's that independent.
I've got a thick, juicy chuck roast in the crock pot for dinner tonight surrounded by carrots, potatoes and onions that have been slow-cooking for the past 8 hours. I'm so hungry, and the smell is killing me! By the way, the boys are fully recovered now (well, Daddy says he's at about 80%), so we're glad to be back to normal around here.
Will blog tomorrow or the next day when we know baby's gender!
I'm so stinkin' excited too!!! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteCANNOT WAIT!!!! I think girl... we will see!!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! can't wait to hear!
ReplyDelete