Tomorrow marks the 20-week mark! Thank you, Lord.
Here's our baby girl posing for the ultrasound. I think it's a fist pump or possibly she's trying to beat on the wall of my uterus as if to say, 'Get me outta here already!' I know it, little lady. I'm ready, too. Just be patient and don't come early on me like your big sis.
Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend ahead. Watched the Office premiere tonight and thought it was pretty good. I wasn't terribly pleased with last season, but Jason and I agreed we should watch this season because it's Steve Carell's last. And Lisa informed me that the next Bachelor is Brad Womack (AGAIN)... remember the Texan who didn't choose either girl and was so beaten up for it? I, of course, will be watching, because I'm a faithful Bachelor fan. Other than the Office, it's the only show I watch religiously. Because when it comes down to it, by the end of the day I just want to clean the house, check my email & blog list, and be with my husband. I hate how TV makes the evening fly by.
Totally unrelated subject, but Jax walked over to Emerson today and patted her head, then her back. Cutest thing I've ever seen. He's a lover, that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment