We're listing our house today. Quite exciting but stressful at the same time. The thought of keeping my house somewhat show-ready makes me crazy, so I'm trying not to think about it quite yet. Yesterday I started thinking about it and spent two hours cleaning the garage after naptime. The kids had a great time doing sidewalk chalk on the driveway, chasing each other around the car, and messing around with all of the things I drug out on the driveway. At one point Emerson had strapped herself into a carseat sitting on the ground, and Jax ran up to her and took an apple right out of her hand. That little fartknocker knew she was captive and couldn't chase him.
So why are we selling? Well, I think at this point in time we'll be staying in Tulsa for a while. We've been unsure for about a year now, but it looks as if a move won't be happening anytime soon. Also, we would like one more bedroom, and a playroom would be fantastic. Also living closer to town would be helpful. The two days a week that Emerson goes to preschool, I spend an hour in the car. Such a waste of time! Plus, there are some really great steals right now... it's definitely a buyer's market. I hope our home sells quickly. When we get it on MLS, I will post a link, just in case you know someone who is interested in our area.
No comments:
Post a Comment