I am counting down the hours until I hop in the car and get out of town! I cannot wait, and the precious angels were particularly trying today... I think they knew and were punishing me.
On another note, my sweet husband who has lost quite a bit of weight recently (15 pounds to be exact), thinks it would be great fun to lose another 20, so he's doing the HCG program. People, he's lost 7 pounds in 3 days. It's fantastic that as I'm gaining roughly a pound a week, he's soon to be looking like he did in college. Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled for his health, and of course he's a walking Greek god to me no matter what he weighs, but it's not exactly fun to be ballooning to my normal 40-pound pregnancy weight gain while my husband looks fantastic. Grrrr.
Yesterday Jax turned 18 months, and today he counted to three! And he pointed to three different fingers while doing it! Cutest thing ever. Didn't hurt that he pronounced three 'fee.' He's also now pronouncing please 'peeth' while slapping his chest for sign language. I just want to eat his face.
I'll be sure to take pictures this weekend and do a recap early next week. Peace out.
Have a great time!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous and I don't even know where you're going!!!!
ReplyDelete