This is for you, Marlita. And you can all thank me for not having a bare belly like I've done with my last two pregnancies. With this one, my stretch marks (which remind Jason of a flame paint job on a low-rider truck... so true and hilarious) are already flaring, so I thought I would be kind and spare you the sight.
We still have yet to pick a name for this girl. It's so much harder coming up with a second girl name than we thought it would be. And it's so unlike us to not have it all planned out in advance. I'm not stressing about it. When we find it, we'll know. Heck, she doesn't even have a bedroom, so what's the big deal about not having a name?!
Jason's weight loss after 13 days? 13.5 pounds.
lookin good momma!! I did not realize how long your hair has gotten, pretty!
ReplyDelete