Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wags Diaper Deal

Great deal on Huggies diapers at Walgreens this week.  Last night I snagged 3 jumbo packs (in size 1 to stock up for baby girl) for $0.13 per diaper.  Cheap for Huggies!  They're running a Register Rewards deal for $2 off each pack, then I paired them with coupons that I printed from coupons.com.  If you go there, be sure to do separate transactions so you can apply your RR to each pack.

Also a great deal?  The 40% off Wednesday coupons from Gap.  Do you have these?  I, unfortunately, have two sets, so each Wednesday I'm finding a steal on a fall item for each kiddo.  I found Emerson's Christmas outfit (simple red knit jumper paired with a creamy white scalloped-neck shirt).  Simple and so cute. 

We're off to the park!  It's so gorgeous outside right now! 

2 comments:

  1. Usually with RR you can't use them on the next transaction if the reward is from the same company b/c your new RR won't print out. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought, too, but the RR printer was broken, so the cashier gave me the RR on each transaction. Guess I lucked out on that one, huh!

    ReplyDelete