Sunday, January 30, 2011

Could be soon...

So both yesterday and today I have noticed certain changes going on 'down there' that I'll spare you the details of, but it supposedly means labor is close.  Close, of course, can mean 24-48 hours to weeks away.  The pressure that I'm feeling is almost unbearable.  Just walking through the house is getting ridiculous. 

Jax has become a big boy this week at preschool.  Daddy took the two of them on Wednesday because I had MOPS, and he said Jax walked, actually ran, into the room with no tears.  I figured it was a Daddy thing, but on Friday he did the same for me!  Success!  I guess I should be prepared for regression after baby sister gets here, and also due to the fact that we'll start moving next weekend.  Poor baby is going to be overwhelmed.  Emerson is getting really excited for the move and is devastated every time I stop by to pick up mail, etc., and we don't get to stay. 

Friday after I dropped off the kids at preschool, I went to Ihloff for my hair appointment and then to my pedicure.  It was heavenly!  It's nice to know that I can look down at my toes at any point in transition and admire the bright red polish... the little things really do make a difference, people.  After preschool we had a playdate with an old friend, Kristen, that I've recently reconnected with.  We were in an elementary choir together and have run into each other off and on at parks and different places.  Her two girls are within months of Emerson and Jax's ages, so it made for a fun time.  Her background is personal training, and she developed the PregoFit workout DVD set (click HERE).  Way cool. 

We decided to lay low this morning instead of going to church somewhere.  Getting my makeup on and wearing articles of clothing other than the Phillips baseball t-shirt and velour pants I'm currently sporting just wasn't going to happen.  Also the thought of my water breaking on a nice church seat was somewhat of a deterrent. 

I'll keep you posted if anything happens! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment