Sis, that would be ideal!!! My midwife told me about a patient last week who went into labor at home. Her husband got the older two kids buckled in the car while she went to the bathroom 'one last time.' He came back in to check on her, and the baby was crowning. He had to catch the baby while she was on the pot. Let's hope THAT doesn't happen.
The "Hubby" has now officially declared that no babies will, for any reason, be popped out anywhere near a toilet. Of course, there are times after a Friday night of Speedy's Mexican Food that it feels like...nevermind. Furthermore, any baby popping outage will be restricted to Southcrest Hospital.
Ok so I check your blog about 4 times a day right now to see if there are any updates on Hayden (even though I know I will get a text if anything happens). Can't wait for our niece to be born!
I think if you come do the nesting at my house, that just might do the trick.
ReplyDeleteHa! In actuality, I would sit and hold Baby M and not get anything done.
ReplyDeleteLet the fun begin!! You're gonna just pop this one out like nothin', aren't ya?? :)
ReplyDeleteSis, that would be ideal!!! My midwife told me about a patient last week who went into labor at home. Her husband got the older two kids buckled in the car while she went to the bathroom 'one last time.' He came back in to check on her, and the baby was crowning. He had to catch the baby while she was on the pot. Let's hope THAT doesn't happen.
ReplyDeleteI hope for everyone involved, you do not pop this baby out on the toilet. Emerson would surely have a grand story about that!
ReplyDeleteAnd the hubby would forever be haunted by his experience.
ReplyDeleteThe "Hubby" has now officially declared that no babies will, for any reason, be popped out anywhere near a toilet. Of course, there are times after a Friday night of Speedy's Mexican Food that it feels like...nevermind. Furthermore, any baby popping outage will be restricted to Southcrest Hospital.
ReplyDeleteOk so I check your blog about 4 times a day right now to see if there are any updates on Hayden (even though I know I will get a text if anything happens). Can't wait for our niece to be born!
ReplyDelete