I thought I'd just post some pictures of our past couple weeks.
Daddy's birthday which was 4 days before Jax's... and I'm realizing I didn't do a nice birthday post for my sweetheart. Sorry about that, dearest. You know I love you. I've just been a little deranged as of late. I like this picture because it makes me flash forward about 13 years, and instead of Emerson helping her Daddy open birthday money, she's asking for some cash for the weekend.
We have a rabbit who hops through the back fence where there's a low spot, and he comes right up to the back porch under the bushes. We have yet to name him.
Emerson decided she'd like to coupon like her Momma one day last week. Apparently the infant car seat was the best place to find some peace and quiet so she could file with the best of 'em.
Then, of course, there are the many (and changing) faces of sweet Hayden. She will be 11 weeks tomorrow, and that doesn't even seem possible. The girl loves to coo and smile and even treated Daddy to her first little laugh. I'll try and load the video of it before too long. You'll see from the last picture in the set that the Van Valkenburg Chubby Baby syndrome has struck once again. I love, love, LOVE her rolls!
Jax and Emerson adore spending quality time on the floor with Baby Hane, giving her kisses and telling her how beautiful she is. I caught a few sweet moments.
And last but not least, my first room to complete will be Hayden's nursery. It's gonna be a slow proess, but here's a sneak peek. I'll reveal the finished product someday.
Oh my gosh...they are all too cute. I can't stand it!
ReplyDeleteYou need to bring yourself & Rowdy Red over for dinner soon so we can meet him and give our approval. Also, Jax needs to see his girlfriend. :)
ReplyDeleteSweet sweet faces!! Sadie has the same green and white dress as Hayden! Glad your life is begining to feel more normal.
ReplyDeleteYes, I survived busy season...I am slowly emurging back into society. :o)