Her sixth month has been so much fun! She's starting to verbalize some consonant sounds and shrieks at the top of her lungs all the time. I remember Emerson doing the same thing. Hayden's single dimple is still one of the best things I've ever seen. I kind of thought it was a fluke at birth and that it was just going to disappear. Don't ask me why, I just did. I love that dimple. It makes her so special and unique.
I'm trying not to think about crawling being right around the corner. Or walking. Or anything that requires her to be independent of me. This is my favorite stage, and I don't want it to end! *Sniff, sniff.*
We had a wonderfully chill Saturday today. This morning I went for a quick 1-mile run then came back and did a 25-minute Jillian Michaels workout on the free exercise channel through our cable provider. Love the free workouts, and there are a ton to choose from. There are even belly dancing and stripper-type workouts. And NO, I haven't tried them. Yet. :) Lisa, no commenting please. Hahahahaha.
Jason exercised after me, then he joined the kids in the kiddie pool for an hour. They have a blast in that thing. It's like a little rectangle of daddy/kid bonding. We had Ron's hamburgers for lunch, then after naptime the kids proceeded to throw all of their blankets over the stairs onto the floor below. It's one of their favorite games, and they run to the first floor and lay among the blankies, pretending to sleep.
Tomorrow we are working in the kids' class at church (which they think is SO fun), and they're going over to MeMaw and Pa-Pa's house after naptime. Daddy needs to do some major studying, and Momma needs some retail therapy. Steinmart & Old Navy are on my radar, but I may just end up coming home to a quiet house and working on some projects. Wow, that last sentence makes me sound really exciting.
Happy weekend to you!



No comments:
Post a Comment