Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random pictures from August

Daddy forgot his sunglasses on the way to church one Sunday, so he had to borrow Emerson's.  He seriously drove the whole way like this. 


The kids and I braved the heat early one morning for some roller skating in the driveway.  Too bad the surface of our driveway is corroded and full of loose gravel.  One more thing on our never-ending to-do list!  



Underwear on the head.  Hopefully they got baths that night.  


Emerson loves for me to take her picture while she's doing a silly face.  She looks at the finished product and belly laughs.  


First day of preschool. 


Braving the heat at the park on a Saturday morning.  


I love Jaxeypoo's sweet expression in this one.  


The three stooges.  Hayden's face is saying, 'For the love, please get me outta here.'  And I think Jax has underwear on, but I'm not certain.  There are days when he prefers nakedness. 


This little girl is just askin' for a snuggle.  Oooh, I can't take it!  



Well, whadda ya know?  More underwear on the head.  I'm just glad I got this shot from the waist up!  


No comments:

Post a Comment