Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A whole lotta nothin'

Jeesh, it's like I blink my eyes and a week has gone by since I blogged.  There has been nothing of real paramounce (is that even a word?  paramount-ness?  paramountenance?  paramountion?) going on with us.  Jason flew home last night from two days in Green Bay to meet with his team there.  I had some former Bible study friends over last night for dessert (former refers to the Bible study, not the friendship status).  It's always so good to catch up and reconnect when you're used to seeing certain friends on a regular basis. 

One of Hayden's front teeth has popped out, but the other isn't budging yet.  She's the cutest little snaggletooth ever.

I about bit it playing chase with the kids yesterday.  I remember spraying furniture spray on a rag while walking into the office last week, and I must've gotten some on the floor.  It's a miracle I stayed on my feet after hitting the slick spot.  And can I just say that my 4-year-old is fast?  I mean really fast.  I have to seriously run in order to not get tagged by her.  It also doesn't help that I'm laughing so hard I'm about to tinkle on myself.

I bought a pair of skinny jeans about a week ago.  Now let me just say that my body is not meant to wear skinny jeans.  Even when I'm at my skinniest, my thighs and butt aren't skinny.  Period.  BUT, with that being said, I have a new pair of boots that are begging to be paired with skinny jeans and a pretty tunic top, one that completely covers my thighs.  So all I need now is the top.  Hopefully I can sneak away this weekend for an hour or two alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment