Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Carrots, the Chubby Bather, and Craftiness

A few mornings ago I prepared Hayden's food for breakfast.  I think it was carrots and mango.  I walked back over to the table, stirring her food, obviously deep in thought, because I put the first bite in Jax's mouth!  He and I both realized the mistake at the same time, me laughing, and him NOT laughing.  He immediately spit the mushy carrots out and began to cry.  I was still laughing at this point because I was in awe of my brain's low level of performance.  I hollered at Daddy to come help console him because I was no help at all.  Daddy made him feel better, I apologized, and later that day Jax said, "Mommy, we never, EVER put carrots in Jaxeypoo's mouth EVER again!"

Hayden has been taking baths like a big girl.  Here she is leaning over a little too far, showing off her booty and leg rolls, and ending up on her belly. 




Last week I got on a crafting kick.  Those of you who know me well know that's a funny statement because I'm not very crafty.  I'd much rather pay someone who knows what they're doing for a finished product that is good quality.  However, the tissue pom-poms were ridiculously easy, and then I decided to make a few headbands for Hayden.  Technically, I just made one of them (the blue flower), the white one is a flower that fell off of Emerson's tutu from her 2nd birthday.  So I repurposed it for Hayden, and she looks adorable in it!





No comments:

Post a Comment