Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tulsa State Fair '11

Oh, the fair.  The sights, the sounds, the throngs of people who look like they haven't left their homes since 1987.  The kids had a great time just taking it all in.  We parked for free, we had free tickets, and we didn't spend a dime while we were there.  I had my eye on the red velvet funnel cakes, but I exercised willpower.  Next year when I'm not nursing?  There will be red velvet funnel cakes in my belly.








Hayden's 8-month photo session is on Sunday, and the dress I found for her is a unique color.  None of her bows or headbands were going to match, so I stopped by Hobby Lobby last week and got crafty again. 


Warning:  The picture below may cause uncontrollable urges to reach out and grab the chubby legs pictured on your screen. 


Finished product.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out!


I just got back from the chiropractor's office for Hayden's re-check for her ears.  The infection is gone!  Praise the Lord!  I'm thinking going the natural route is going to be the best option for us from now on.  

3 comments:

  1. Ok, when we come for Thanksgiving... please please teach me to make bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST thinking about that tonight... for sure I will have lots of extra material, gems & elastic! Beautiful hair flowers for all of our beautiful girls!!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete