Emerson went nuts Tuesday night when I told her Daddy was taking her to a special daddy/daughter date at her preschool class. She begged me to let her down from dinner so she could go!
He said they had a great time, and he came home with a questionnaire Emerson's teachers had filled out with her answers.
"All About Dad"
1. I love my dad because "he does jumping jacks with me."
2. My dad works at... "fixing towns on his computer."
3. My dad is "15" years old.
4. My dad likes to eat "mac & cheese and chicken."
5. I like my daddy to "throw me on the bed and play in his closet." (This is the ritual after he gets home each night. He changes while Emerson and Jax pretend to hide in his closet, then he grabs them and throws them on the bed over and over until I call them in for dinner).
On a somber note, Hayden has yet another ear infection. There seems to be a pattern here... teething, runny nose, ear infection. This time around instead of going to Dr. B's office and looking at the possiblity of another antibiotic, I opted to go to the chiropractor. My good friends Deana and Melissa swear by the ear adjustment method, so I took H today. Sure enough, he looked in her ears and saw a nasty little infection, so he adjusted her ears. She screamed and cried, but the pain went away pretty quickly and she calmed right down. I have a natural immune booster supplement to give her as well, so we'll see how this goes. Say a little prayer for my punkin (who is, in fact, crying as we speak at 11:54 p.m.). Poor baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment