Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hayden is 9 months!

My sweet girl is growing too quickly!  What fun she is right now... belly laughing at her siblings, trying so hard to pull up on furniture, getting dangerously close to crawling, saying 'da-da' and squealing at the top of her lungs.  Her sixth tooth is just about to poke through... praise the LORD when it finally does.  I was almost certain Dr. B would tell me she had another ear infection based on the amount of fussing she's been doing.  She's infection free, thank goodness.  I took her for her 9-month checkup this morning while the other two were at preschool, and she's 19.5 pounds and 27" long.  Smaller than the other two at this age... Em was 20 pounds and 28.5" and Jax was 22.5 pounds and 28." 

Speaking of belly laughing, I took this video a few weeks ago.  Emerson makes her laugh like no one else can.  I can't wait until those two are sharing a room.  I have such special memories of laughter and fun during all the years growing up that my sister and I shared a room. 

2 comments:

  1. Great belly laugh!!! Pretty soon you're going to catch them sharing goofy stories, setting up lemonade stands together, playing "business", and dancing/singing to old songs... ahhh the memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Can't wait to see these kiddos!

    ReplyDelete