My fantastic hubby let me buy these chairs last weekend, and I am in love. I was out looking for neutral chairs, but I wanted an 'interesting' neutral. I saw these puppies and knew I had to have them. Thankfully Jason thought they were great, too!
Now I'm in the process of negotiating pricing with a seamstress on Etsy for two orange lumbar-type pillows to put in the chairs. I would make my own, but the problem is that the normal insert sizes are too big for what I'm wanting. And I definitely want the look of an insert versus poly-fil or whatever that stuff is. I have to say I almost threw up in my mouth when I had to type "burnt orange" in my email to her. In NO WAY am I endorsing the University of Texas by placing that particular color in my living room.
I'm not sure if I ever blogged about the other throw pillows on the couches, so here they are. The blue ones I found at Gordman's, and the patterned ones were also found on an Etsy site. Oh that Etsy... it's a dangerous place.
Next up on our living room to-do list is getting rid of our big entertainment center and TV and replacing them with a cream-colored, waist-high, furniture-type console (wow, that was a lot of hypens) and either a free-standing or wall-mounted flat screen (again, more hyphens... it's like my fingers won't stop). It may be a few months away, but eventually we'll have this room completed!
I love your decorating style!
ReplyDeleteLove the chairs and LOVE the burnt orange. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather! And Kyna, I knew you would... :)
ReplyDelete