Monday, November 7, 2011

We love fall leaves

I distinctly remember pulling up to our house for the first time when we were house hunting.  The big tree in the front yard caught my eye because of its flaming reddish orange color.  Since we had only lived in new construction, I'd never had a tree in my front yard before.  And let me just tell you, I'm a big tree kind of girl.  The more the merrier, the bigger the better.  If I could build a tree house in the middle of a forest, I think I would. 

Needless to say, the changing of the leaves has brought me great joy this fall.  Here's our beauty in the front yard.


And guess who else has experienced great joy as a result of the leaves?  You guessed it... the two amigos.  We went outside two different times this weekend so they could romp and play in the foliage.








Goodness, sometimes I just can't wait until the littlest squirt is out there, running right alongside her brother and sis. 

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment