Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Picture Post

I'm slowly sorting through Jax's birthday & Easter pictures, but then I realized I haven't posted my favorite snapshots from March.  So the birthday update will have to wait a few days.  This momma can't keep up with it all at the pace I used to!

I love this girl... she's always ON and always in character.


The three amigos doing some pack-n-play time.  


She loves her piano (used as a chair, of course) and grabs her favorite books.


It's funny how quickly they can go from this...


To this.


At some point during almost every single day, Jaxeyboy is wearing these goggles and that hat.  Thank you again, Katie!


A fun Sunday afternoon at Haikey Creek Park.


Just a-swingin.'


And this one, like his daughter, is also always ON.  So thankful that my kiddos have an animated daddy!


Gettin' silly after dinner.


These next two express just how she feels about her molars coming in.




Best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment