Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Currently...

Inspired to do this post by my friend Amy...

Watching: The TV is off - and glad for the quiet.
Drinking: My water glass is on the kitchen counter, but I haven't actually taken a drink yet.  I'd better get on that...
Wearing: Gray v-neck tee and maroon shorts.  Very hot.  
Eating: Nothing yet.  But will have 2 eggs in about 30 minutes.  
Listening: to the kids playing upstairs before I call them down for some milk and a show.  
Avoiding: the pile of laundry on the laundry room floor until after Daddy finishes his shower.  
Wishing: that our anniversary trip wasn't still a few weeks away.  I'm ready NOW.  
Feeling:  pretty groggy.  For some reason, every spring I have a hard time getting out of bed, even with 7 hours of sleep.  It must be something allergy-related.  
Missing:  my brother and sister.  
Thankful: for healthy children.  A few days ago I was doing some filing in the office and realized I just have one file for each of the kids' medical paperwork since birth, and none of them are anywhere near full.  I told Jason that I can't imagine what it would be like to have to face health issues and how thankful I was for God's blessing of health on our family.  
Craving:  nothing at the moment.  But undoubtedly at some point today, a certain spoon may need to take a dip in a certain peanut butter jar.  
Wondering: when I'm going to find time to shop for our anniversary trip.  
Praying: for daily patience and a good attitude with my wee ones.
Needing: to create multiple spreadsheets for payroll and kind of dreading it.
Thinking: about the naked man in my shower right now.  I know... TMI... but that's how I roll.  
Dreaming: of our family vacay to Nashville this summer and having all of the cousins together again!
Loving: the Monday morning barbell strength class at the gym.  Even loving the soreness this morning because it means results.  

1 comment:

  1. Loved getting a glimpse into your day :)

    ReplyDelete