Friday, May 11, 2012

Springtime in Peoria

Here's a peek into the world of my sister as of late...

Their new house, just down the street from their old one.  Isn't it darling?!  It's amazing how she's cozied it up in just a few short months.


Miley and Avery in a field of dandelions.


Hudson and Eric - in their track jackets.  Cute!


Love this one - the lighting is perfect.


Looking at these pictures gets me really verklempt.  If any of you live 9 hours away from each of your siblings, you know what I'm talking about.  I never in a million years dreamed my brother and sister and I would be raising our babies miles apart.  Life has a funny way of taking over and you just adjust to the distance and live for the times you get to be together.  But when I really sit still, look at pictures of my niece and nephew growing and changing right before my very eyes without getting to give regular hugs and kisses, it's almost too much to think about.

I love you, sweet sister of mine, and I love your babies like they were my own.  God has gifted you with everything you need to be what they need.  Never forget that.  Enjoy your Mother's Day on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Reedeebonk! You're making me cry! Thank you for the sweet post...it means a lot.
    Happy Mother's Day to you, too! I can't thank you enough for all your sisterly/motherly advice over the years. You are my hero.

    Love you more than you know, sis!

    ReplyDelete