1) I came across this picture on a baby daily deals site today. Does this strike anyone else as being a wee bit odd?
It's called a Wearable Activity Center. And to me it says, "Hi, I'm just a teensy bit wackadoodle, and I refuse to let my baby go even a few seconds without constant stimulation." I was actually thinking about ordering one for myself and utilizing it in the boudoir. What??? You don't think this would be hot? I digress...
2) We get together with our friends, the Odoms, once a month for dinner. Tonight we had them over and I made one of my favorites, this Orange Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry. I've made this for several years now and was glad to find it online. The original recipe was one I stole clipped out of a magazine from a doctor's office when I was a pharmaceutical rep. Oh, the days of sitting for hours in doctors' offices, waiting for a few minutes of face time with them, trying to avoid the disapproving stares from the elderly patients who seem to hate your guts but love the thousands of dollars of free samples in your bag. Again, I digress...
3) If you shop in Tulsa, be sure to hit Aldi this week (or price match their produce prices at Walmart). Mangoes are $.39 each, bananas are $.33/lb, and grapes are $.79/lb. Great prices!
4) Tomorrow is Meet the Teacher at preschool. Looking forward to meeting the four ladies who will be with my oldest two this year. Emerson is upstairs in the Pre-K program and thinks she's BIG TIME. I'm thankful that we decided against public Pre-K for her. This momma is not ready for her to be in all-day, everyday school yet. With only two days of school, that gives us three days during the week to play and go places! It's gonna be a fun year!

Wearable Activity Center (& your comments)....all I can say is PAHAHHAHAHAA!
ReplyDelete