Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Preschool 2012

Emerson and Jax were thrilled that preschool started today!  


Little Sis decided to crash the party and say cheese, too!





Jax had a good first day, and I had to wake him up from his nap mat when I arrived.  He walked like a little drunken sailor up to Emerson's class.  I knew he was super tired when he didn't even want to push the button on the elevator.

Emerson's teacher met me at the door and let me know that her afternoon was rough.  She completely refused to lay down for rest time.  And by refused, I mean refused.  I took her around the corner, told her what her consequences were going to be (sitting on her bed until dinnertime when we got home), and then made her apologize to her teachers.  Goodness gracious, why can't the first day of preschool just be easy?!  My little strong-willed child always keeps me on my toes.  Praying our next preschool day is much better.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment