Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Video of the Week

Taken back in June. The karaoke star gets a little bossy... and I get tickled by watching Jax's dancing and about lose all bladder control.

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop laughing because Becca was laughing...I would have been doing the same thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh my gosh. First of all, LOVE her little country twang and style...I have a feeling we could be watching this clip on American Idol someday before Em takes the stage to sing her heart out for Simon Cowell. (assuming here that he finally decides that AI is where he belongs)

    Second of all...I just can't wait to get home and blast this on my computer so I can hear the full 'Listen guys....' speech. I'm at work...and we're doing very important things here at BP.

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is all kinds of awesome!! love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!! HAHAHAHAHAA...that girl is hilarious. This video will provide much laughter for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upon further review, I can now see that Hayden is walking around with an unidentified object, sticking it in her ear. Hahaha... parenting at its finest!

    ReplyDelete