Tuesday, October 2, 2012

18-month comparisons

Although Hayden is now 20 months, I wanted to take a trip down memory lane to compare my three babies at the 18-month mark.




I still think Hayden is a mix of the two. I see bits and pieces of each of them in her.

I looked back at my notes to see what milestones were happening for each of them at 18 months. They all three said their first sentences!

Emerson: "Brush yo teeth!"

Jax: "Hay go, Momma." (Here you go, Momma.)

Hayden: "Daddy, I love you." Followed by "I forgive you" in the same day.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that Daddy was on the receiving end of those words from Hot Sauce. She's been all about him lately. It's about time! He's so used to the cold shoulder from her that I think he's cautiously enjoying this new affection from her. 'Cause we all know it could end at any moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment