2) Thinking about Emerson's morning meltdown. We took our books back to the library after the gym, and she cried the entire way there because of two books she was devastated to part with. I asked her why she was crying, and she said because those were the only two books she knew how to read. For the record, she can't read yet, but she memorized those two books and felt deliciously grown up each time she 'read' them out loud to us.
3) Excited about digging into these homemade granola bars when they cool. A family favorite! Recipe HERE.
3) Excited about digging into these homemade granola bars when they cool. A family favorite! Recipe HERE.
4) Ready for the weekend! Date night tonight (Cardigan's for dinner followed by Skyfall at the movies). Jason's parents are coming over for the OU game on Saturday night, then we're having dinner at our friends' house on Sunday night.
5) Loving Hayden's sense of humor. Her current favorite funny thing to do is pretend that she's asleep. When I open her door in the morning, whether she's standing up or sitting in her crib, she'll immediately flop down into a supine position, shut her eyes tightly, and begin to breathe heavily. In the meantime, she's doing her darndest not to smile, so her mouth is pursed and quivering. Oh she's hilarious!
6) Asking Jax to pray a LOT at the dinner table because I love to hear his lisp. And for the record, I didn't teach him The Lord's Prayer. He learned it from preschool... well, now that I think about it, I think maybe he learned it from Emerson who learned it from preschool.
"Our God who aren't in heaven."
"Give us this day, our daily breath."
Happy Weekend!
"Give us this day, our daily breath."
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment