All dressed up on the porch, ready to load up for the trek to the ranch. I had fun using face paint this year on the pirate and cat.
Daddy and Hot Sauce cheese it up.
Here is Emerson, 13 months old, the last time we were able to go to this fall festival. She'd like for you to know she was the original ladybug of the family. As I'm comparing these two pictures, I realize I made Emerson's cute little antennae... gosh, gone are the days of creative craftiness! What did I do with all of my free time with only one child?! I guess I made antennae! Hayden should consider herself lucky that I slapped a bow on her head.
I just love this picture.
Hot Sauce wasn't afraid of the animals at all.
Look at this pond... hello gorgeousness. Jason and I have an invitation for horseback riding anytime we want. Yes!!!
Such sweet pictures! The kiddos looked adorable. And you need to frame that last pic...
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Thanks, Reedus! Wasn't the lighting in that last picture so great?! I was hoping my little point-n-shoot would capture it as it was.
ReplyDelete