So Christmas Day ended up being one of the most wonderful Christmas Days in recent history. Those of you with preschoolers can testify that sometimes holidays are anything but relaxing. But this one? Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
My two fave gifts that I received?
This... my sweetie knows me all too well. I totally would've picked this pattern and color. It's got lime green accents. Love it!! (This is a cart bag and mine is a stand bag, but I couldn't find a picture of the one I got). Now bring on some warm weather so we can get out there and play together.
And this, one of my gifts from Lisa (aka Dida or Hobo, whichever I feel like calling her at the moment) who was in town from Houston. HellOOO mascara sampler! She knows how much I love (obsess over) mascara, and now I have the chance to try Sephora's best sellers. And I have promised her that I would blog about my findings. Maybe one per month? I'll do my best to live up to your expectations, Hobo.

And a few pics from Christmas day...
This one is from Christmas Eve. I had three big helpers making meltaway cookies.
Jax loved his new-to-him Transformers bike (I love Craigslist, and I love that my kids are still at the age that they don't know/care if they get used toys). Poor boy had been riding his sister's old princess bike.
I tried and FAILED to get some good pics of the kids and their cousins while opening gifts. It was too much to try and help keep some order to the gift-opening and snap good shots.
Happy Birthday to my nephew Parker today! And Happy New Year to you, my blog reader!

No comments:
Post a Comment