Finally we got snow. It's just not a proper winter unless at least a few inches cover the ground.
The view from the office window.
I hosted a playdate for some MOPS friends Wednesday morning. I was so thrilled that so many of them braved the snow and came! When you stay at home with little ones, the thought of being cooped up inside versus the thought of braving some falling snow... sometimes it's a no-brainer.
After naps, the kids and I bundled up in various layers and spent about an hour outside. We built a snowman whom Em and Jax affectionately named "Koo Koo Loco," blasted each other with snowballs, and the kids piled snow at the base of the slide for some extra fun. We decided to finally go inside after Jax got snow down the back of his pants, started to cry, and exclaimed, "Mommy, I don't think I'm ever gonna be warm again!"
No comments:
Post a Comment