Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April Picture Post

Yes, I'm alive. And NO, I have zero free time right now. So I'm posting some of my favorite pictures from last month and calling it good.

Emerson lost her first tooth! Five seems way too young to me. The interesting thing was that the new tooth came in before the baby tooth was ready to come out:


How strange is that?! Her dentist said she's seen it happen quite a bit. And here she is wiggling it before Daddy helped her pull it.


She doesn't have the cute little empty space because the new tooth is completely in. Strange.

We celebrated Pa-Pa's birthday.



I bought these darling little thumb guards on Etsy to help with my kids' thumb-sucking habit. Emerson is now completely cured of her thumb-sucking. She has moved on to her pointer finger. Jax only sucks his thumb when he snuggles with his blue blankie, so I think he's gonna need another month or so to break his habit.


We also celebrated Delilah's 3rd birthday. The girl knows how to rock some boots and a tiara.


Em had her dance pictures taken, and they performed their recital number for us to see. I can't believe dance will be over in a week and a half.



 
Finally, Em stopping to cheer for herself after scoring a goal in soccer. Her enthusiasm and gusto completely crack me up. Here she is literally screaming, "I did it! I scored a goooooal!"




Tomorrow is the kids' last day of preschool, and the fact that Emerson will never be there again is hitting me hard. Last night I was writing out teachers' notes, and I was literally bawling my eyes out. Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy your picture posts! And the thumb guards are hilarious (and awesome)! I'm going to have to get one for Avery...Hudson, on the other hand, will need a two finger one. I shate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... if you get the Spiderman material, he'll look the part with his two fingers curled down like he's shooting a web. Hilarious. I shate too. :)

    ReplyDelete