Last Sunday was Emerson's dance recital. What a wonderful year she had! Her class was really big (26, I think), but she made some really great friends this year and enjoyed it so much. Miss Shelly was her teacher again, and I dearly love that woman. Thirty years of owning a studio and teaching, and she still exudes such joy and enthusiasm and love for each girl. What a precious gift she is.
Emerson's dress rehearsal walk-through on Sunday morning forced us to miss church, so she and I had a little mommy/daughter date for brunch at Panera. Unfortunately, Daddy and Jax were still battling a stomach virus, so they couldn't come this year. I left Hot Sauce home with them and met Grandma and Pa-Pa at the PAC.
Here are a few shots before we left. The child loves to pose.
And here she is dancing.
Getting some Pa-Pa and Grandma time afterwards, smeared makeup and all.
The beautiful girl's got some moves!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought for a second that you photo-shopped a picture of your face on her body for pic #4. ;-) Emerson is SO YOU with those silly faces!
Those eyes! Such a pretty girl! Love this pics!
ReplyDelete